Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 08

I feel like I wished away Christmas. It was another year of good intentions. I never got around to sending out my well intended Christmas cards, or celebrated some other memorable traditions. Call us crazy for opening up a Kneaders Bakery at such a busy time of the year. It is quite the experience. A big thank you goes out to our partners and our wonderful neighbors who made it possible for me to still contribute after having a new baby. Cameron and I spent some long nights at the bakery making pumpkin bread. Which probably surprises most of you, since you all know how much I love going to bed early.

We were able to spend alot of quality time with family. Riley was into girl stuff, finally! She got Barbie Diamond Castle Barbies and a Cabbage Patch. I love, love this girl.


Tyson got his long awaited Double light saber from santa, and many wii and xbox games. (lucky for him that his dad loves to play them)


Does Santa look familiar? Good things the kids didnt pick up on it.


It is much harder than it looks to get pictures of these kiddos together.

7 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute pictures! Glad that things are going well with Kneaders. I am going to come and visit you soon!

Sharon said...

Love the pictures. I hope you are getting some sleep. The cinnamon bread at Kneaders is the bomb. Tasha says you make it. Way to go. Love you guys

Darcie said...

Amy I can't imagine how busy you have been with a new baby and a new business. Jeremy and I go to the South Jordan Kneaders every time we go down there. I need the address of yours.

Marianne said...

So cute! This blog made me realize just how long its been since I have seen you and your fam...bad news, bad on my part! But I hope all it good! And I got a job! :)

Dustin and Jamie said...

Lexie is a beauty!! Looks like you had a great Christmas. It is always fun to have a newborn around Christmas. Let's get together soon. I need to see your little one!

Aly G said...

That is one of the most fabulous Santas I have ever seen! Love your blog! That baby is so so sweet! Aly

Aly G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.