Saturday, January 24, 2009

5 Things



5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. STARTING MY 3 SEMESTER OF NURSING SCHOOL
2. BUILDING OUR FIRST HOME IN LEHI, UTAH
3. LIVING IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT
4. DOING OCCASIONAL LIFE INSURANCE EXAMS FOR WORK
5. PLAYING WITH TYSON (ALMOST 1 YR)


5 Things on my to-do list TODAY:
1. FIND BLESSING DRESS FOR LEXIE
2. CLEAN HOUSE
3. FIGURE OUT IF LEXIE HAS REFLEX
4. SEE THE NEW HAPPENINGS AT FASHION PLACE MALL
5. GROCERY SHOP


5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. BUY A HOUSE
2. TAKE FAMILY ON VACATION
3. GO WITH FRIENDS ON VACATION
4. HAVE CAM RETIRE AND COACH HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL
5. NOT TELL CAM OR HE WILL MAKE ME PUT IT IN SAVINGS


5 Places I've lived:
1.WEST JORDAN, UTAH
2. SOUTH JORDAN, UTAH
3. LOGAN, UTAH
4. LEHI, UTAH (HOUSE 1)
5. LEHI, UTAH (HOUSE 2), YES I LIVE IN A BUBBLE!


5 Jobs I've held:
1. PIZZA HUT WAITRESS
2. FRANKLIN COVEY, ADMIN ASST.
3. LAYTON CONST., ADMIN ASST.
4. LIFE INSURANCE MEDICAL EXAMINER
5. REGISTERED NURSE/ SANDWICH MAKER AT KNEADERS

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1.BE DONE HAVING KIDS
2. WORK MORE HOURS AS A NURSE
3. VACATION, VACATION, VACATION!
4. GO ON MORE DATES WITH CAMERON
5. FINISH OUR BASEMENT


5 People I tag:
1. ALI
2. JAIME
3. MANDI
4. ASHLEY
5. SHARON


9 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey I didn't know you guys opened a Kneaders...where is it...I will come visit...I love Kneaders!

510Jen said...

Oh the memories. Love ya girl. How is Miss Lexie doing I will call you later.

Kristine Watterson said...

That was a fun tag! Hope all is good with your cute family!

kaTie said...

Hey! When did you live in Logan? Too bad we're not neighbors. I hope your baby is doing better and letting you catch up on some rest. Will you please send me a sandwhich - I guess via mail? Kass raves at how good it is, but I have never been there. Heck, I rarely get any fast food living up here in the sticks! Can't be all bad, right?
PIZZA HUT ROCKS!!!! Ha. Ha.

Aly G said...

Love the fives about ya! You are such a fun girl! We need to hang out soon. (now that everyone is feelin better):)

Camille Schmidt said...

Amy! Hey I found your blog off of Darcie's. I just started this whole blogging thing. I loved reading your "5 things". Your family is adorable, hope you're doing well- maybe someday we'll both be working the same day at Southtowne! My blog is camilleanddarren.blogspot.com

The Morris Family said...

That was fun to read!! When did you live in Logan? So glad that Miss Lexie is doing better. Love that acid reflux medicine. It is a life saver.

R Family said...

Wow...I thought I was a slacker blogger. Miss ya!

WIKKY said...

Love your new pics! Those are amazing. Lucky you to have such a talented friend!!!!!