Monday, October 12, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
2. BUILDING OUR FIRST HOME IN LEHI, UTAH
3. LIVING IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT
4. DOING OCCASIONAL LIFE INSURANCE EXAMS FOR WORK
5. PLAYING WITH TYSON (ALMOST 1 YR)
2. CLEAN HOUSE
3. FIGURE OUT IF LEXIE HAS REFLEX
4. SEE THE NEW HAPPENINGS AT FASHION PLACE MALL
5. GROCERY SHOP
2. TAKE FAMILY ON VACATION
3. GO WITH FRIENDS ON VACATION
4. HAVE CAM RETIRE AND COACH HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL
5. NOT TELL CAM OR HE WILL MAKE ME PUT IT IN SAVINGS
2. SOUTH JORDAN, UTAH
3. LOGAN, UTAH
4. LEHI, UTAH (HOUSE 1)
5. LEHI, UTAH (HOUSE 2), YES I LIVE IN A BUBBLE!
2. FRANKLIN COVEY, ADMIN ASST.
3. LAYTON CONST., ADMIN ASST.
4. LIFE INSURANCE MEDICAL EXAMINER
5. REGISTERED NURSE/ SANDWICH MAKER AT KNEADERS
2. WORK MORE HOURS AS A NURSE
3. VACATION, VACATION, VACATION!
4. GO ON MORE DATES WITH CAMERON
5. FINISH OUR BASEMENT
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I feel like I wished away Christmas. It was another year of good intentions. I never got around to sending out my well intended Christmas cards, or celebrated some other memorable traditions. Call us crazy for opening up a Kneaders Bakery at such a busy time of the year. It is quite the experience. A big thank you goes out to our partners and our wonderful neighbors who made it possible for me to still contribute after having a new baby. Cameron and I spent some long nights at the bakery making pumpkin bread. Which probably surprises most of you, since you all know how much I love going to bed early.
Tyson got his long awaited Double light saber from santa, and many wii and xbox games. (lucky for him that his dad loves to play them)