Monday, December 17, 2007

So I finally thought I had this blog thing figured out. Obviously if you have visited before things look different. I changed the background layout and somehow erased all of my picture journaling and some pics. Oh well, what more do you expect from me. I posted these Christmas pictures from last year because it was quite eventful. I love Christmas time, I love all the traditions and memories made. Last Christmas Eve we were driving home from the Vegas bowl and all came down with the "Family Flu". It was horrible! We did our best to keep Christmas rolling. As you can tell from Rileys crazy hair, things were a little bit crazy!. I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Amy, your new layout is so cute. I am sorry the pictures didn't work. I will try to come over and help you figure it out. It looks great :)

Sarah Bates said...

Hi love...it was good to see you last month...maybe we can hang again before Jen comes into town! HAHAHA!

Chad and Kelly said...

Hi! I love checking your blog lately to see all of the new changes. My favorite picture is the one of Riley and her curly hair! That is priceless! Hope you are having a great holiday! Love ya.

510Jen said...

Is this you amy or cam because I love you too.