Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas was fantastic! I could have honestly said this year I could have done with out the presents for myself. My kids made Christmas so complete. Christmas Eve we went sledding, and my kids tore it up. They wore Cam and I out. Tyson wanted to go to bed at 5 pm, he was so excited for Santa. Christmas morning Tyson came running in our bedroom at 4:00 am announcing Santa had come. That little sneak. Although I was awfully tempted to let him go open presents, we kept him in bed with us until 7:30. Christmas day we went to my parents, and the day after Christmas we were able to celebrate Christmas again at the Stewart's, BONUS! Here are some fun pics of the holiday festivities. My blogging friends I am starting to be more regular on my postings. Yipee.

1 comments:

brandy said...

AMY!!! So good to hear from you! Looks like your family had such a fun Christmas! I want to start a family tradition of going sledding Christmas morning. I just have to wait for my girls to get bigger. When are we going to do lunch? Email me your number...azdunaway@hotmail.com.. talk to you soon!!